



Today is Matty's first day of school so I did the "typical mom" thing and took a ton of pictures even though he said it was too hot outside to be taking pictures. We made his little school bag and put a few things in it to describe him so that his new class mates could get to know him...he was so excited! We walked together and I dropped him off at the door and instead of him being scared like I thought he would be he just walked right in and said good bye to me like I was embarrassing him...no hug or kiss from the boy! I was the one that was crying and scared (not really). The whole experience was more traumatic for me then my grown up 3 year old boy. He is very excited and I know he'll do so good in his little preschool class.
No comments:
Post a Comment