Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our little baby girl...we call her Squaw

wide awake girl.
The other day I had just had it with the kids (mostly Hallie) and I was so frustrated that I told Tom that I wanted to call the gypsies and he told me not to call them but to call the Navajo Nation instead...not only does she look like a little Indian they would probably pay us more for her. We love her and we are so lucky to be her parents. I would never really sell her to the gypsies or the Navajo nation...well Christmas is coming up and I really would like some extra money to pay for gifts...okay just kidding I would never!
big yawns
Thank goodness for the binky..it has saved my life more than one time but she feels as if her life is over if the binky falls out of her mouth...oh well we are still so thankful for it.
I never knew that big brothers could love their little sister so much. He is always giving her hugs & kisses and making up songs to sing to her. Whenever she cries or makes the slightest noise he runs to her to calm her down. He is the best older brother ever...sorry Nate but you don't win the award for best older brother.

No comments: