Monday, February 25, 2008

Hallie's bedroom...it is finally done!


After searching for the perfect bedding, perfect crib, matching dresser and finding the cutest knickknacks to put up the room is pretty much finished. I love it! Pink and brown make me so happy and together they look like Neapolitan ice cream. It feels good to have ONE room in the house finished. Decorations are expensive and it doesn't help that I am really really cheap! Someday the rest of the house will be finished and I can start a new project.

2 comments:

TheTandyFamily said...

Aubrie,
I love this room!! You did such a great job! Hallie is very lucky to have such a good mom. I also love the color combination of pink and brown. I had a special blanket made for Olivia to bring her home in from the hospital, and of course the colors were pink and brown. Just like Neopolitan ice cream! I am so glad that you let us know about your blog. I didn't even know that you had gotten married until I saw your wedding pictures on your sister-in-law's website. Since we have the blogs, hopefully I won't miss anything else. We love you tons!! Let's get together soon - maybe breakfast!!
Love, Michelle

Tiffany said...

Aubs~thanks for sending the update about the blog! I feel like we've lost each other!!! I'm going to be in Utah for conference weekend, any chance you'll be around? I'd love to get together if it works out! Let's keep in touch!!!
Love you!
Tiff
PS Jakey Baby came home!! I posted pictures on my blog!