Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hansen Look-alike Meter

Any one who knows me knows that I am super frustrated that my kids don't look like me ...they look like their dad. We are always going out as a family and all we hear is how cute the kids are and how they look just like their dad (although some days I pretend that they really do look like me.) I decided to get this all straight. I only look like Matt 8% more than Tom...Dang! I don't think that I am so beautiful or anything I just went through a lot to get these kids here on Earth. I have all the stretch marks, the memories of labor and delivery, and excess weight from being pregnant and I just think that they should look somewhat like me. Oh well maybe someday they will look a bit more like me so when we do go out people will comment on the kids and say they look just like their mom...I wish!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Black and white photographs - Family search

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Aubrie you are beautiful! It just so happens that Tom would make a beautiful girl as well(Hallie is our proof of that) J/K anyways your kids are beautiful and so are you

The Freak Parade said...

Just be glad that you picked good looking husbands!