
I wanted to get pictures of the kids and myself for a fathers day present to Tom. Hallie would
not smile but I think that they
turned out really cute. Thank you
Bri for the wonderful pictures as always.

Little Matty who always look so cute and perfect!

Our beautiful little Hallie who refuses to smile in any picture but still manages looks so cute

An attempt to get pictures of all the
grand kids. They didn't turn out the way that we wanted but they still make you laugh. They are all such cute kids.

The babies, Colt of the left, Hallie in the middle and
Phoenixx on the right. Hallie is the oldest
Phoenixx came four weeks later, and Colt came about five weeks after that. The boys will both be crawling before Hallie, they are both bigger that her and she still thinks that they are the babies and tries to eat them.
4 comments:
Your kids truely are beautiful!! They are both amazing. Matt always has is girl killer look that you should fear for when he gets older. and Hallie smile or not is gorgeous! I love you guys
Aubrie your family is so sweet and cute. I love your pictures. Tommy must have loved them. I know that Brent sure would have. I miss you guys so much i hope that we can see each other soon. Love ya!!!!!!!!!
So stinkin' cute!!! I love the last one with Hallie and the 2 boys!
Aubrie,Hallie is so very cute in these pictures. I just can't wait to come home. Matt is darling in the pictures to. I miss you all so much and I wish I was there right now!
Post a Comment