On Saturday we had Matt and Hallie's birthday party. We had so many family members there to support us and in the fun. We had so much Good food ( I wish I would have taken a picture of the food table it was so yummy!) and some games for the kids to play although maybe five of the kids actually played any of the games. We had the party in Suzy and Mikes backyard which is amazing because it is huge and there are so many toys to play with. It was combined party for the kids, Hallie's part was fairy themed with sparkly lights, fairy dust, face painting, cookie decorating and fairy floats. The fairy floats were rainbow sherbet with sprite, whipped cream, pink sprinkles, and a colored spoon straw, they tasted so delicious. It was so fun! Matt decided on a Spider man theme...surprise, surprise! We played pin the spiderweb on spider man, decorated cookies and make superhero floats which were root beer floats with whipped cream, red sprinkles and a colored spoon straw, they were pretty good also. It was so much fun and thanks to all those that came. We have an amazing family and so many great friends.
They love each other so much, the only two girls in the family I think they have to love each other.





2 comments:
Hallie and Matt looked so stinkin' cute! I am so sad I wasn't able to come and see them myself. I am so glad you got lots of cute pictures of them though. Matts Face is so over the top with his presents I love it, what a cutie. And Hallie is so beautiful as usual. And she looks so much older to me I swear I saw her not to long ago but she does look like a toddler now and not a babe! What fun Im glad you guys had a good day!!
Sounds like a great B-day party. I'm really sad I couldn't come. I am a little confused as to why you pinned the spiderweb on spiderman, and not pin spiderman to the web??? I'm glad you guys had a fun day and I'm glad my kids got to come, they had fun too. I can't believe Hallie is one where did the year go?
Post a Comment