Monday, September 15, 2008

How many men does it take?

How many men does it take to clean up my baby after eating cake?


Answer: at least two, Tom and my dad.
Good job boys it was almost as fun watching you clean her up as it was to watch her eat it.
Thanks for all you two did, I love you both so much!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

What good helpers you got! Nott just one boy but 2 YAY!! You'll have to tell me your secret

Tiffany said...

So cute!!! I wish we could have been there! I can't believe how much Matt is growing up. Hallie looks so cute too.
COME VISIT ME!!! :)

Walker Family said...

Your family is so cute. I have not seen your for such a long time. I hope you are doing well. This will be a good way to keep tabs on you.:)

Amber Lynn said...

lol, thats so funny!

Daniel and Emily Munns said...

So Aubrie... My husband is out of town and I've been roaming through peoples blogs and I found Michelle Tandy through Melanies blog and now your blog through Michelles! It's Emily Fernley from the good old Pizza Factory by the way! You look so good!! And I can't believe Matt is 4!! It's REALLY been a long time! But what a great way to get back in touch!