She is so obsessed with shoes especially these boots, she always has to wear them

This week we had our ward party. I took our Christmas tree and took pictures of all the kids sitting with Santa. There are about 4-5 kids that were born around the same time Hallie was and all of them screamed when they got close to Santa, but not Hallie. I don't think she had a clue to what was going on. All she knew was that there was a squishy grandpa man that wanted to hold her and give her candy, to Hall's that is paradise, he didn't even have to give her candy. She loves grandpa's especially if they are squishy and snugly.
2 comments:
She si deffinately a QT! I just love her to peices. She is absolutely adorable
I can't believe she sat on Santa's lap and didn't freak. She is so cute!
Post a Comment