The Rules:
a) List 10 honest things about yourself
b) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers
Ten honest things, huh? Like humiliating experiences, ticks, idiosyncrasies and such? Hmm...
1- I make up random songs (which may or may not rhyme) to my kids and neighbor kids. Matt usually gets really embarrassed but Keirra (Matt's bestest friend) sings right along with me.
2- I told Matt that I am the REAL Cinderella, he really believes me and tells all of his friends, neighbors, primary teachers, and strangers that his mom is the REAL Cinderella. When we watch any Disney movie it shows the Castle and Matt always yells across the house "mom, there is your castle!"
3- I love to watch yo gabba gabba with my kids. We know all of the songs and we dance around and have dance parties. I cannot wait till Friday it's friends week and Jack Black will be starring in the show and wearing DJ Lance's spandex pants! Love Jack Black and Yo Gabba Gabba.
4- I have an obsession with the colors BROWN and RED. When decorating my house I used those colors in just about every room but don't worry it's not all the same I used different shades and also Incorporated different colors.
5- I love my sisters more than almost anything in this world (I do love my kids and Husband more) they are my best friends. I can count on them for anything especially when I need someone to tell me the truth. I love them even though growing up they were both my mortal enemies...especially Jemima
6- I love, LOVE, Love Disneyland and wish that I could stay just one night in the princess suite. I love to ride the rides and take pictures with all the characters. I dream about going to Disneyland on a regular basis.
7- I wish I had more patients especially with my kiddos. I hate it when I get mad over something really stupid. I want to just relax and have more fun with them.
8- I wish that I could have a Time Machine so I could go back and fix everything I have done wrong. I wish I could do it all again and change most everything!
9- I wish I were a perfectionist. I have so many ideas and projects that i owuld love to do but I just cannot seem to finish them. I want everything to be perfect it jsut never works out that way.
10- I think that I love my kids more than any other mommy has ever loved her kids, even though I know that is not true, I just love them so much! I could just hug and kiss their little cheekies all day long. I love to hear them play and laugh together, there is truly nothing better!
I am not going to tag anyone...I only have a few friends and I have a feeling I won't keep them too long if I keep tagging them so Anyone who would like to do it feel free its actually kind of fun!
1 comment:
Yeah, tags get old but this way I can sort of get to know people that I just don't get to see much. You're a babe for playing!
Post a Comment