est 2007
What a cutey! I hope I get to see him next week!
Ha! I love the Einstein comparisons!
We (me and Millie) love it and think he looks just like Einstien, and heaven knows he's just as smart which is scary!
I love The Joaquin Phoenix face...Jaren used to make what we called "the Pirate face"- I actually let him pull it while having his picture taken, so we could look back and laugh :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutey! I hope I get to see him next week!
Ha! I love the Einstein comparisons!
We (me and Millie) love it and think he looks just like Einstien, and heaven knows he's just as smart which is scary!
I love The Joaquin Phoenix face...Jaren used to make what we called "the Pirate face"- I actually let him pull it while having his picture taken, so we could look back and laugh :)
Post a Comment