Hall's: Mom Kamry (her best and friend and worst enemy all depending on the day and Hallie's mood) dumped water on me.
Me: well sorry, that's life!
Hall's: You ruin My wife! (that means life and is saying it with pure disgust, of ME her mom)
Me: What?! (trying really hard to hold in my laughter) What about daddy does he ruin your life also?
H: No, He fix my wife (life)
WHAT?! I cannot believe she said that...I don't even know where/how/why she even thought t say that.
I think she is 2 going on 16! Anyone a little nervous for me??? Anyone...anyone?
Regardless of how much I ruin or don't ruin her life she is funny and we love her dearly. I just don't quite know where she came from.

2 comments:
Oh I know EXACTLY where she came from...YOU and TOM! She is such a little girl version of Tom when he was little...How funny! I could see you bein' a bit of a Sass a Frass as a youngster too;) So yea good luck with that...LOL! She is so cute and I think we will both have are hands VERY full as our girls get older:)
That sounds exactly like something Kenzie would say. In fact we call her "sass a frass" all the time. They are the sweetest little things then out comes the attitude. Too cute.
Post a Comment