Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hallie started school last week. This is her 2nd year in preschool and she still has 2 years left till kindergarten. The kids were in the same school last year but with Matt at the new school and the preschool at the old school they are now in different schools which I am not thrilled about having them separate but I can deal. Hallie loves her teacher and her teacher has been so good to and for Hallie. She rides the bus and she doesn't even have to go to the bus stop, it's front door service. They pick her up and drop her off back at home. I know you're all thinking that I am crazy for letting my 3 year old ride the bus but she is totally strapped in and along with a bus driver there is also an aid to help out because the kids are so small. We have had really good luck with our bus drivers, we have loved them and trusted them with one of our most prized possession, our babszilla. She's a poser and loves to 'model' for the camera so enjoy some pics fromher modeling session.



her cute little bum in her cute little jeans, she picked out her outfit all by herself. What is it with my kids and insisting on picking out their outfits, am I incapable or is this normal? She was so proud and very cute if I say so myself.


Getting on the bus and heading out for her 1st day of school. Man, it feels nice to have 'ME' time without kids. I can do what ever I want, I'm FREE (although I am paranoid and can't leave the house when they are gone in fear that they will need me and I won't be around, I have issues, I know). I wasn't looking forward to having the kids back in school but it feels nice to have a steady schedule and not running around flying by the seat of our pants. The kids love school and are doing great so as long as they are happy I will have a good attitude about it.


Have a great year in pre-school my darling, you'll do great.

We are so proud of you and love you so very much!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What a big girl she is! Wow! :) And what is this thing you call "me time"...I would love to learn more about that!! :)

Sarah Z said...

3 posts in one day? I enjoy that kind of blog catch-up! You DO have super cute kids. Kendra keeps saying how much she wants to marry Matt!

Shelli said...

She looks way too big! She is beautiful- just like you!

tikichikadee said...

Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. I love how much she looks like you and Tommy. I miss you guys. George started school this year. It makes me want to cry. Where does the time go?
I also loved your last post. The most beautiful kids. Be proud!
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Ok, since when did Hallie turn into a little girl and not a baby? She looks so grown up! I MISS YOU!