Sunday, December 18, 2011

some news

So...it looks like these 2 little monkeys are going to be.....

a big brother and big sister to a new little monkey. I am 10 weeks and due in July...ugh, I know it sounds so far away but we are so dang excited (hence me telling everyone at like 8 weeks). We have been wanting to add to our little family for about a year now and we are glad it has finally happened.

I went to the doctor for the 1st appointment last week and before we went, well, for a few weeks before I prayed that we would miraculously have TWINS, yep, that's right I wanted twins because Tom said no more babies after this one, BOOO! So we go to the doctor and in my head just saying prayer that the twins things would somehow happen well, the doctor does the ultra sound and guess what....

2 DIFFERENT SACKS!!!!! WHAT?! My prayers paid off!!!!!



oh wait, just 2 sacks but only 1 baby, jokes on me and Tom who by the way was freaking out more than I have ever seen him freak about before, it was kinda great actually to see him sweat it. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. No twins for us just one baby. We are totally happy about just one. We'll take him/her in what ever number we can.

SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!

I have been feeling pretty yucky which is strange because my other pregnancies have been very easy and almost no sickness at all. I don't want to eat food at all, the thought, smell, and look of any kind of food makes me sick but the family and baby has to eat so I do choke it down. I gave up soda...well, almost and it has been soooooooo hard, I am addicted it's bad! I cannot sweets AT ALL which sucks because I could live off of ice cream and that is a complete NO NO for me. So here's to hoping that July comes very fast and that the sickness goes away or subsides a bit so I can be a normal functioning prego girl if that is at all possible.

Yay for babies!



<span class=Photobucket">

3 comments:

tikichikadee said...

Hooray! I am very excited for you. Although, I must suggest a little therapy for that whole 'wanting twins' business. You have met Cindy, right? She is your sister in law. She has twins. Red headed twins. Yeah...there you go. TWINS. (just kidding, you cutie head!) Give Tom a big hug (way to impregnate, buddy!) and give your cute kids a hug from someone they've met like twice, maybe. I'm still they're sort-of relative, right? Have fun being pregnant! I sure hate it but am excited for you because YOU are excited. Stay healthy, aight? None of this no-eating garbage. Pregnancy is the only time you are able to stuff your face, let your tummy hang about and still look adorable. Love your guts! Good luck!

Shelli said...

We are excited for you! Congratulations. Hopefully you will be able to eat icecream again soon!

Walker Family said...

Soooo excited for you. Congrats. :)