so since they are sick of hearing about me I am going to tell all of you, so here's a little bit about ME!
favorites:
-color: red, but I am starting to fall in love with orange and Turquoise
-food: um, I am preggers so anything and everything is great especially cafe rio, they or may not know me by name, yikes! Baby #3 due in July.
-I have a love/hate relationship with getting new cars, my husband loves to every year and I hate to until I realize they get nicer and newer each time. He will have THE biggest fight on his hands this year when he tries to sell my Denali unless he buys me a brand new one.
-I hate to go to the gym but I love to be skinny...that is not really a reality right now since I have a bun in the oven.
-I am a stay at home momma and I love it! It;s full of days where i get to sit on the couch, eat Bonn bonns and watch soap operas, he he all of you SAHM know that I am lying through my teeth. It is hard but awesome. I am lucky to be able to do it.
-I am married to the greatest man alive! We were just sealed in the Temple on our 5 year anniversary and it was the most amazing day and pics will be coming soon.
-I have dang cool kids that make me laugh till I cry on a daily basis. I love them and I am glad they picked me to be their mommy.
-I like to drive fast and have road rage but I am a total back seat driver to Tom and he HATES it with a passion.
-I am such a mamma's girl, I cannot do anything in life without talking to her first...I am working on that so don't worry!
-I hate to camp, I only go (and by go I mean 3 times since I have been a mom) my family loves it but I just don't enjoy it at all...with the exception of going to girls camp with my awesome Young Women, that was a great experience!
-I love to go to the lake and play hard on the wave runners, they beat out a boat any day!
-I rely on my husband to be the grown up waaayyy to much, he is a great negotiator and I get to nervous to negotiate things.
-I like to rearrange furniture all the time. there are nights that I stay up and think about how I can redo a room. I love to decorate, in fact I have had a few people ask me to decorate their houses.
-I am a furniture hoarder...seriously you should see my basement, it's kinda pathetic and it makes my husband crazy! I love antique furniture even though it looks like it belongs in your grandma's house, I want it in mine.
-I love to sit on the couch at night and watch TV with my husband. We sit there watching our shows while usually eating edemame and drinking smoothies...ok that's a lie I am usually eating ice cream and he is the one with the smoothie, yes, I have a junk food addiction...don't judge!
-I like to watch MMA with Tom. It gives me a stomach ache when I watch it but I love being able to do something with Tom that he really likes.
-my dream is to someday work at a bridal shop and help girls find THEIR perfect dress. I love to watch say yes to the dress.
-I am ALWAYS freezing cold, even in the St. George summers my feet are always ice cold but I love to be HOT!
-I wear make up but I have no idea how to apply it properly. I probably leave the house looking like bozo the clown and have no idea.
-I love to shop even if I don't buy anything it just makes my whole world better when I leave the house and am around "THINGS".
-If I could choose any vacation in the world I would choose Disneyland hands down every time. Tom proposed to me in front of the castle. Marrying him was the BEST decision I have ever made.
-I am a very sarcastic person and I don't have a filter. If i have offended you at anytime...well, deal with it! Just kidding, I am really very sorry. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, promise!
Thanks for listening or in your case reading all about me! Now, I am off to put the kiddo's to bed and watch tv with hubsters.
2 comments:
K- so first that workout thing...totally had me in stitches. I am so great the first day then whine and bemoan life every day after that!
And I loved learning a little more about you...furniture, huh? Awesome!
We seriously need to hang out more. You know, like once instead of NEVER. My fault, I know.
Aubrie! I have been thinking about you non-stop lately! I'm calling you tomorrow-pick up! I love you and can't wait to see pictures of baby #3
Post a Comment