


I really wanted to get pictures taken of the kids so I looked around for the best places, kiddie kandids was the best but also the most expensive so that was a no go. I am used to Brianne taking their pictures and she does such an amazing job, anyone else who does it...well they just don't even come close to what Bri can do. They turned out okay especially for Hallie not cracking a smile what so ever. She was so grouchy until the end and then she showed her perfect smile.Matt was a total poser! He wanted the lady to take pictures of him doing everything and I think he was showing off saying "take a picture of me kissing my sister". He is so funny! I love how chubby Hallie is.
2 comments:
those have got to be the cutest kids Ive ever seen. I love your kids so much, they get cuter and cuter every time I see them
YOu are so dang nice, and CUTE! I loved these pics when I saw them at grandma marianne's and garandpa's! Can't wait to see yoU!!!!
Post a Comment