Tuesday, July 22, 2008

my cabinet are FINALLY done!

The cabinets in our house are all old and gross. I really wanted to do something different like maybe getting new ones but we didn't have an extra 5-10 grand sitting around so I did the next best thing and refinished them. I scrubbed them, sanded, painted, and sanded the edges and then stained them. It was crazy and I am OH SO glad to have them finished, hallelujah! Yes I know I have alot of magnets, oh well!
I hope you likey.

BEFORE...

sorry no close up from before, they were that bad!



AFTER...

CLOSE UP AFTER...

4 comments:

The Freak Parade said...

They look good! No they look great! I'm impressed, you are turning out to be so talented! Do you think you have enough magnets on your fridge?

Cyndi said...

Hey girly I love them and you are amazing! can't wait to see the rest of your house! You are so good about decorating I love it! Funny about the magnents! Exactly what I said.;)

Tiffany said...

I love them! I would love to do that to my cabinets!!! Wanna come over and help??

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know that we had a carpenter in the family. Come visit Aubrie and give me some pointers would ya?? Honestly. MY cabinets are tacky!!!!