
This weekend Cindy, Doug and family came to stay at our house and it was so fun! They have never been here before so I threw a huge fit and made them come visit. We just hung out at the house which was fun so I could spend plenty of time with them and also show them my house that I have been working so hard on. We were outside in the front yard hanging out and cute little Will turned on the hose spraying everyone down including the babies and some neighbor kids. The look on Wills face was priceless! He loved to hose everyone down and about five minutes into it everyone was soaked. He is such a little tease, definitely Doug's child. The kids played so good together and had so much fun. They were able so spend Friday night and then had to go to Kanab on Saturday (today), short but sweet. We loved having them come and stay. I am a total slacker with my camera so this is about the only picture that I got but no worries Cindy will post more. Oh and just a little piece of advice to anyone letting Doug pick out a movie to rent...DON"T let him he has terrible taste! Okay not really but his choice was interesting. Thanks Cindy and family for coming to visit we had so much fun!
2 comments:
We had so much fun this weekend with u guys!! I am excited for the next trip down. Your family is so sweet and Our kids did pretty amazing together I must admit. We love you guys and hope to see u soon!!Oh and have fun in Jersey, crazy girl
Cyndi said that you were going to Jersey!!! How fun, I hope that you have a good time!
Post a Comment