Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I got tagged

4 random things I like (adore) about my husband:1- when he laughs he giggles, 2-he is the best daddy, 3-he is full of surprises all of the time, 4-he is always happy

4 movies that I would watch more then once:1- Zoolander 2- SO I married an axe murderer 3-Moulin Rough 4- The Notebook

4 TV shows I watch:1- American Idol 2- the backyardigans with my kids, I love it!3- Dancing with the stars, I wish I was Julianne Hough 4- Dog the bounty hunter, I was a total closet watcher until now, I am an official out of the closet Dog watcher

4 places that I have been:1- Mexico 2- New york...it's magical almost as magical as Disneyland and I want to live there some day 3- New Jersey 4- California

4 people who E-mail me regularly:1- Cyndi 2- My mom3- Tom but he only sends me the ones that I sent him 4- Cassidy

4 favorite foods:1- PIZZA, pizza and more pizza! I love it and could eat it all day everyday 2- um...does diet coke count as food?! 3- sushi 4- I have a new found love of fruits and veggies, not cooked just raw, yum yum yum deliciouso!

4 places that I would like to visit:1- Ireland 2- Belgium 3- Hawaii 4- England

4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:1- Our trip to Florida 2- Christmas, I am hoping I get a new camera 3- the day that I get back down to pre pregnancy weight, it WILL happen this year I know it, I am practicing the power of positive thinking 4- Hallie's 1st birthday I am going all out

4 people that I have tagged: 1- Cassidy 2-Tiffany 3-Brianne 4-Shelli 5-Tami

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I posted my answers!

Anonymous said...

So you are a pizza women too. Good for you. I love learning more about everyone. That's why I like these things. Even though I hate doing them. I have to agree with you about The Notebook. Wonderful tear jerker of a movie. love ya Shanna