Friday, August 29, 2008

California

Tom decided to surprise me with a little trip just the two of us, we have not been anywhere alone since Hallie was born. He is always full of surprises so we took a much needed vacation to San Clement. It was beautiful and we had so much fun. We just wanted to play in the ocean with our boogie boards and so pretty much the whole time that is what we did.

Tom at the beautiful ocean
We tried to take a picture together, it didn't turn out the way we wanted...we didn't want to ask anyone to take it for us because we were afraid we'd look to much like the tourists we are.
Ther were such beautiful flowers there so here I am modeling the flowers along with my cute new bag that I got in New York.
NOt the best picture but secretly I was trying to get a picture of Tom getting taken out by a wave, I got my hiney kicked by a few and he made fun of me so I wanted revenge...It didn't work that way.
We are just hanging out in the hotel and yes I know my face is shiny my photoshop isn't functioning at the monent.

We had so much fun and I am so glad that we got to take a little vacation together. Thanks Tom for surprising me I loved it so much!


2 comments:

Cyndi said...

cute pics! Im so glad you and Tommy got some alone time! You guys really are such a cute couple

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting is that! What a romantic! Not fair, can I pout now? You two are so handsome together. You could seriously be a model. lot's of love Shanna