
The moment that I stepped, well, actually I was wheeled out of the hospital after having Hallie a man walked up to me and said "cute baby, is it a boy or a girl?". Keep in mind that Hallie is in a big pink car seat, a bow on top of her head and a big soft fuzzy pink blanket, HELLO of course she is a girl! I have had comments about her being a boy her whole life, so being frustrated and thinking that the whole human race is retarded for thinking my girly girl might looks like a boy I vented my frustration with my mom. My mom found this funny Little onesie at Wal-mart and it says "I am not a boy!" in pink sparkly writing. I think it is hilarious and I am going back and buying it in every size that they have. Thanks for finding it mom!
4 comments:
Seriously, I don't get it. People are down right stupid sometimes...I get the same thing with Remy and she could'nt
be more girlish with her pinkness surrounding her. Love the shirt!!!
i love it!!! I want one for Phoenixx... I am not a girl!haha
I think I need one too! It is way cute and funny. I also agree that if people even looked at your baby for half a second before talking they would figure it out but heck what do I know? O well.
I love the blogging world! It is so crazy that you saw my blog. I love when I find someone new, especially someone I went to school with. Now I can start blog stalking you!:) We are doing so good! How about you guys? I told Eddie you left a comment and he also thought is was crazy. We haven't seen you for sooooo long. Your daughter does NOT look like a boy she is dang cute. Thanks for leaving the comment!
Post a Comment