My baby is turning 1 on Wednesday, this past year has flown by so fast. I wanted to throw her a cute little party so I thought of a theme so I could take some cute pictures and make invitations. I obviously chose a fairy theme and I have to say that she makes quite a cute little fairy. My neighbor Coleen came over to help me out with Hallie while I was taking the pictures, I just have to say that I am so grateful for my friend Coleen she is amazing and is always there for me and my family when ever we are in need. She is such a great friend! Hallie loves her, in fact I think that she prefers Coleen over myself, so not fair! I think that the pictures turned out pretty cute for making my own little photo shoot in front of the sliding glass window except for Hallie wouldn't smile. I used my other great neighbor and friend, Shelli's computer and software to put the invitations together because my trusty old photo shop was completely malfunctioning, it was making me crazy! I am not sure what the software was called but it was fabulous, and I want it. I hope the party will be a complete success because I have put a ton of time and money into it. Happy 1st birthday to my baby girl on Sept.10. Monday, September 8, 2008
Hallie's 1st Birthday party
My baby is turning 1 on Wednesday, this past year has flown by so fast. I wanted to throw her a cute little party so I thought of a theme so I could take some cute pictures and make invitations. I obviously chose a fairy theme and I have to say that she makes quite a cute little fairy. My neighbor Coleen came over to help me out with Hallie while I was taking the pictures, I just have to say that I am so grateful for my friend Coleen she is amazing and is always there for me and my family when ever we are in need. She is such a great friend! Hallie loves her, in fact I think that she prefers Coleen over myself, so not fair! I think that the pictures turned out pretty cute for making my own little photo shoot in front of the sliding glass window except for Hallie wouldn't smile. I used my other great neighbor and friend, Shelli's computer and software to put the invitations together because my trusty old photo shop was completely malfunctioning, it was making me crazy! I am not sure what the software was called but it was fabulous, and I want it. I hope the party will be a complete success because I have put a ton of time and money into it. Happy 1st birthday to my baby girl on Sept.10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You know Aubs, you amaze me more and more all the time. Who knew you were a photographer! The pictures were so cute and the invite were great! You did a really good job. I so wish we could be there. I can't believe all these babies are going to be one, where did all the time go? Give her a big squeeze for me and one for Matt too, I really wished that you lived up here on the other side of the great divide!
We are so excited for Hallie's big day! The program is called Microsoft Picture It! I love it too! Happy Birthday Hallie!zw
Wow, awesome pictures! I wish we could be there for the party!
Love ya!
Post a Comment