Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family night at Stahli farm

Our family has not done very good with having family night so Tom took it upon himself to put me in charge of doing family night this week. I had heard really good things about the corn maze/pumpkin patch at Stahli farm so I decided on doing that (if I can get out of teaching a lesson then I will). When we got there Matt asked me if I was going to be taking more pictures but he didn't ask in a cute way he asked with a voice that sounded annoyed, I think I already embarrass him. I assured him that yes I was going to be taking more pictures and he would have to just pose for me like it or not. He posed for some and others...well just look for yourself. We had so much fun and would love to go back. Tom is in charge of family night next week and I don't think he'll be able to top this one but we'll have fun with him trying to.
Hallie on the little baby tractor. She did have her hair done cute
earlier but she decided to pull it out.
not so much of a pose...the sun was in their eyes.
A fun ride on the tractor train. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Hallie's face when they got back it was hilarious, I thought her eyes were going to pop out but at the same time she had a huge smile on her face. She loved it!
they found "the Perfect pumpkin"

posing with pumpkins
another random fam-damily picture
Me and my baby girl,
I love her so much!

how cute is this boy?!
What, A power ranger on the redneck trampoline?!


2 comments:

Cyndi said...

So cute Aubs! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I love pumpkin patches, the kids always have tons of fun and the pictures always turn out so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love fall!! My fav. is Matt on the red neck tramp. How cute is that. It was pretty good though to see Tom cramed into that little trailer. How fun! love Ya, Shan