Thursday, October 9, 2008

kids birthday pictures

On Monday we took the kids to get their pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids and all i have to say is Hallelujah Hallie smiled! This girl never smiles for pictures and gives such attitude. The girl who did the pictures must have been magical to get hallie to smile, it was amazing. Matt was a total cheeser as always and goofed off the whole time but they turned out pretty cute.



We felt like in this picture she was showing us a finger that little girls should not
ever show anyone but it was still a cute picture
It looks like he is playing crack the egg on the trampoline...
a game I loved to play as a kid
This is my favorite picture of her,I love her little hands
Her is my big cheeser boy, i love him so much!
hello puppy dog eyes!




6 comments:

The Freak Parade said...

Sooooooooo cute! Remind me to show you a picture that I have of Matt that is awsome.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids!! You must be a Hansen! j/k Love you guys!

Cyndi said...

Where are mine!! I want pics Aubrie PLEASE!!! They are so stinkin' cute wholey cow. I love those pictures but of course they are cute, your kids are naturally beautiful

Amber Lynn said...

so cute!!!! she is a doll!! just beautiful like her mom!!! miss you girlie

Rachel said...

Oh, those pictures are adorable!! You have such cute kids (but look at their mom, how could they be anything but?!).

Dave and Mel said...

hey aubs! You're kids are adorable!!! It is so fun to see your cute family and hear how well things are going. You look fabulous and it was fun to catch up on like in "blog world" tonight :)