Saturday, October 25, 2008


Last night we went to the premier of High School Musical 3, thanks to Matt and Colleen for giving us the tickets. I loved LOVED loved the movie although I do have to say that the girls in this movie are absolutely gorgeous and so talented but the clothes that they wore were very immodest. I felt like every time that they moved or danced you could see everything. I don't know any girls that would actually wear those kinds of things in high school and I am pretty sure that a high school wouldn't allow the girls to come to school dressed like that.
When Matt saw Troy (Zac Efron) he said "Hey mommy, that guy looks like superman and he is the guy on Hairspray." I laughed out loud because what 5 year old boy would actually watch Hairspray and recognize that he was also on the movie?! Matt is amazing and I love the way his brain works.
It was such a great movie so if you have a chance to go see it, go see it. It was great for both kids and adults. We loved it!

4 comments:

TheTandyFamily said...

Saw it and LOVED it!! I am just bummed that I have to either pay the movie theaters; or wait for the dvd to come out before I can see it again. At least I have the soundtrack to listen to :)

Brianne said...

I can't believe how long it has been since I checked your blog!! Like 4 posts! I am fired:) You and your kids are adorable, and I can't believe you are promoting High School Musical.... hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hairspray is the BEST! That reminds me of the time mom took Jesse to see Seabiscuit, and he yelled out, "Hey grandma, that's Peter Parker!" Kids are the best arn't they?

Anonymous said...

My kids love that show, well the first two anyhow. Even Clint gets into it. I love good shows that the whole family can watch. I can't wait to see you all in just a few days! love ya, shan