Last week we went on a family vacation to Orlando. It was so fun! Tom's parents took us and paid for it all, how lucky are we?! We had a busy week but there were a few minor bumps in the road such as the FLU. I think we started, okay no THINK was involved I KNOW we started it. The kids got sick on the airplane of all places but we just thought that it was the plane ride that made them sick, but nope sure enough it was the dreaded flu. We passed it around to pretty much everyone, sorry guys! We went to Disney World, Universals Island of adventure, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, Gatorland, on a fan boat ride into the swamps, and to the beach. I have to say that Islands of adventure, Gatorland and the fan boat ride we my favorite days. We went to Boggy Creek to take a fan boat ride and when we were done we got to hold a little baby alligator that was only a couple of feet long. Matt and I were too chicken to hold it but Hallie loved it. Tom was able to get into a little kennel with a huge alligator. the alligator was 11 feet and they said he weighed 600-800 lbs. He was massive. They called him Doofey and he was so scary! The trainer took Tom in and as soon as they walked in Doofey became angry. He started snapping jaws, hissing and swinging his tail. While Tom was in there with him Matt said to his cousin Colton "my daddy is going to get eaten by that alligator" he didn't even sound concerned. We would have pictures, and a lot of them but on the last day of our trip our camera got stolen, how sad!
We are so glad that we got to go on this trip. We could have never been able to go without Tom's parents so thank you Craig and Barbara. We love you guys so much!
4 comments:
Sorry you all got sick. That's no fun. But at least you got to see some neat stuff!
Hey Aubs, Im gald to hear you servived your trip home;) I have some pics of you guys if you want I can send you what I have, Its not much Ill be honest but I have a few. Lots from Gatorland and stuff since the boys were so funny there snd most are at the beach but you had your fabulous new camera there so you probably don't need those pics. Anywho we had lots of fun with you guys! But it was deffinately a crazy trip with a few hurtles for us to jump over for sure. I love you guys and hope to see you all soon!
I really enjoyed you guys being there. I thought you looked beautiful everytime I saw you. I'm sorry if you had a hard time. Nothing seemed to be going your families way that whole week. But I hope you took home with you alot of good memories anyway. My family just loves being together we like each others company. But we like to do things. We don't go slow for nothing. Some times it can blow your socks off, literally. Anyway we will make more of an effort so you won't feel so overwhelmed. Love you, Your sis, shanna
Post a Comment