
They love to take baths together, I am not so much a fan of it but only because they drench everything. It is amazing how wet everything gets, this particular day was when we got back form the beach. We had sand and water everywhere!

Matt and his favorite cousin
Colton. They had so much fun playing together.

Isn't it great that little girls can get their daddies wrapped around their finger?!

The brothers and me, the tag along. This is at Sea World after an amazing roller coaster, I cannot remember the name but oh my was it fabulous!

Four eyes!
The boys got to have a day without the girls at the Kennedy space center.
They had a blast!

Matt playing the the sand and water at Cocoa Beach.
I am so proud of Matt because normally at the beach he is a little intimidated by the waves but this time he was jumping into them.

He loves to play in the sand.

Hallie's cute little feet in the water.

Tom and Hallie holding a baby alligator.
Hallie loves it she was trying to hug and kiss the poor thing.

Tom and Matt on their boys day at the Kennedy space center.
We had so much fun on our trip. Thank you Craig and Barbara,
we love you guys so much!
2 comments:
I'm glad that you finally had some pics. I love looking at them.
yay for your pics!! Hey do you want me to email you my pics or send them on a disc? I have some fun ones from the gator park.And a very pretty one of you at the beach stickin your tongue out at me! Anywho your beach ones look cute:) Oh and the roller coaster was the CRACKEN I think;P
Post a Comment