I don't know if any of you have ever seen the 'Muppet baby' cartoon that used to play on Saturday mornings but Hallie looks and makes random sounds just like the ANIMAL character, so we just started calling her ANIMAL. I was messing around on the computer when I heard our little ANIMAL in the kitchen and instead of crying (she has been crying almost non-stop for the last week because she has been sick, poor thing!) she was squealing with delight so I walked into the kitchen and this is what I found...
3 comments:
I thought that was ketchup for a minute and was so grossed out:)
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like Tom. She is definitly a one year old.
She is so funny! Did her sweet big brother help her find the strawberry syrup bottle? Its a good thing the lid wasn't open YIKES! that would be a mess. I can't wait for lily to start toddlin' around too. Hopefully new years and then they can walk around together and be naughty;)
Post a Comment