Thursday, November 27, 2008

gotta love the 80's

You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do theCarlton
You know that 'WOAH' comes from Joey on Blossom

You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.

You know the profound meaning of ' WAX ON , WAX OFF'


You wanted to be a Goonie.


You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.

You tight rolled or french cuffed your jeans. And still debate on which is the right term!
You owned a bannana clip.
You used to (and probably still do) say 'What you talkin' 'bout Willis?'
your hair looked like this for at least 1 school picture!

You still get the urge to say 'NOT' after every sentence.

You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.

Gotta love the 80's. This is for you Matt,

I HATE THE 80's!

I used to say that to my uncle Matt and he would get so mad at me. He grew up on the 80's, loved every minute of it in fact I think he was still stuck in them until he died. I knew he'd appreciate this post. I love him and miss him so much.

1 comment:

TheTandyFamily said...

Aubrey,

Which mission in Santiago did your brother go to? Just curious cause my ugly bro, Chris, went to the Santiago North Mission.

Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

Josh