Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just sitting in the sink

If anyone has ever seen me get ready for the day you would know that I ALWAYS sit in the sink. I have done it since, well forever, It is just something I do. If I have ever stayed at your house and you haven't seen me do this then just know that I did, I must have closed the door so you couldn't see me. Hallie loves to watch me put on my makeup and also do my hair. She is a little copy cat and does what she sees you do, so naturally Hallie loves the sink. This particular day while sitting in the sink she was brushing her hair and using my makeup brushes, she sat there for almost 20 minutes just playing.
It was so cute!
The thought of having little clone of myself running around is kind of scary but, it makes me feel so good that my daughter watches me and try's to do things just like me. I love her and I am so glad that in Heaven she picked me to be her mommy.
I am truely the luckiest mommy that there ever was.

6 comments:

TheTandyFamily said...

Aubs,

Brett served in Chile too. He served down south in the Osorno Mission. I'm sure that your brother is going to love it!

J

Cyndi said...

I love the new family photo! So you totally need to get me a 5x 7 of that ok! Hallie is way cute and she is going to be just like you, all beautiful and stuff. and probably a little cooky like you too, hahaha. just kiddin' I love you guys and miss you

Walker Family said...

Your family photo is soooo cute! I love it.

The Freak Parade said...

I love it. That is sooo cute. I wished I got to see them more(oh and you and Tom too). Isn't it kind of scary having a little copy cat around all the time? They don't miss anything, and they don't have any clue about what not to share with others!

Brianne said...

Phoenixx just started sitting in the sink as I get ready! I love it!!! She is adorable. I was wondering if you got the photos I sent, hadn't heard from you;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cyndi, I want a family photo of you guys too. Very cute! I love little Hallie. She is so cute in the sink copying her mommy. She grow up to be a beautiful women too. Aubs, I tagged you. Have fun with it -k-.