Thursday, December 18, 2008

snow (not so) glorious snow

Matt playing in the snow, he loves it!
look how much snow we have, they even cancelled school today.
It's funny to me because in places where snow is a normal thing and with this little of snow they wouldn't have even cancelled recess. I love St. George!

Our beautiful tree was covered in fall colored leaves 2 days ago and now it looks sad with so much snow on it.


He is just like a child, he was so excited to go play in it, he even forgot to put on real shoes (now I know where Matt got his fashion).



My husband is so tough, look at all that power he puts into punching big snow balls!





2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I LOVE!!!!! these pics! oh matts miss matched gloves are great, prooves how much it snows huh(one pink, one black). Toms amazing punch is priceless love his face! I agree about the school thing it is super funny, but hey when the city doesn't own a snow plow what are you gonna do?:)

tikichikadee said...

Aw, Tom, I miss you guys so much! Aub, your kids are hysterical. When are we ever going to see each other? I feel like I haven't seen my cousins FOREVER. Okay, I really haven't for quite a while (Um, Grandpa's funeral. Can't beleive its almost been a year)
Love you guys.
-Amy