As the mom I have no idea why I keep buying my kids the latest coolest toys. They really don't play with them, they find random things around the house that I would not normally consider toys. I guess I just don't have the imagination that my kids have. Hallie is the best at this game of finding common house hold items or in this case private items to play with. It is one of the things that girls just cannot live without, well, I cannot live without...the tampon. Yes, it is true she loves them, everywhere she goes she goes she has one in her hand or in some cases she is chewing on them. It is completely gross I know and I think that Tom gets a little embarrassed anytime he sees her with one, you know guys and how funny they are about "girl things". I didn't expect to be buying these particular items for Hallie for a couple of more year. I guess it is true that Hall's is 16 months going on 16.
4 comments:
She is so cute and funny! You already have your hands full and she's not quite a year old :)
She is So funny! Maybe our girls can't be friends, nah just kidding just don't let Hallie teach Lily what is a toy and isn't;) As usual Hallie looks so stinkin' cute
my kids used to do this too!! i thought it was really funny-- in a weird way :) I loved your post about your new year's eve night with Matty- those one-on-one times are pretty special.
Ah, the household appeasement. Savanna is a toilet paper girl herself. Sometimes its the whisk from my kitchen.
Post a Comment