Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last night Matt and I had a special New Years Eve date, just the two of us. Tom got sick and Hallie went to bed early. We watched Babes in Toy land, played Candy Land 3 times, Matt beat me every time, and watched Flipper. Flipper got over at about 11:55 so we were able to watch the ball drop and make our New Year wishes. We walked out side to scream Happy New Year but Matt didn't want to wake everyone up so we just whispered it loudly. The whole night Matt kept saying "Happy New Year" to me at random times while giving gigantic hugs and telling me that it was his lucky day to be having a special date with me. How lucky can one mommy be!
I hope everyone had a special night, like I was lucky enough to have with my very special boy. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

how fun! I bet you will always remember that! I love the wedding picture! you look amazing and beautiful like always! miss ya girlie, and HAPPY NEW YEARS

The Freak Parade said...

How sweet is that? So I guess you didn't go to Kanab?

Cyndi said...

YOu look so pretty in that picture! and all pictures I guess (not fare). It was so nice to see you on Thursday!