
' sea food' or is it 'see food'?!

A few weeks back
Gma Marianne came to visit. It was a
Sunday night and instead of making my normal
Sunday roast, mashed potatoes and gravy (
gma Marianne doesn't
really like roast) we made homemade pizza. It was my first time making the crust, I am a lazy and not so much of a '
Betty C
rocker' cook so I usually use the dough from a can and it actually tastes great. I will say that homemade is way better! The kids decorated the pizza but ate most of the toppings before putting them on the crust, they
especially had fun eating the cheese off the table with their mouths. Grandma helped them think that one up and now that is the ONLY way Hallie will eat her food now. The pizza turned out so yummy and we gobbled the whole thing up except for one remaining piece that I ate for breakfast, I love cold pizza! I could seriously eat pizza for every meal. My pizza
habit is much more costly now than before from the good old days at the Pizza Factory, oh how I miss the PF and all the yummy food.
1 comment:
I love cold pizza too! Especially for breakfast. And I will run the name thing past Trevor :)
Post a Comment