On Friday Hallie had a doctors appointment, she had to get shots, poor baby! Matt was with us but was having a nervous breakdown, he hates the doctors and more so he HATES shots, he did not want to be there. Daddy came to rescue him but didn't rescue him for as long as it took, our Doctor is the best but is terribly slow! The nurse walked into the room and Matt in a panic trying to cover his eyes and ears all at the same time. The rest goes like this:
MATT: (frantically trying to not look or hear what is going on). "I don't want to hear so see my baby girl get shots, I HATE shots!"
NURSE: "I know, I will hurry and try not to hurt her"
then the administering of the shot and Hallie screaming
MATT: (with big tears in his eyes walking over to give Hallie a hug) "Oh my poor baby girl, I love you my baby girl Hallie. Mom, that made me cry, I feel so bad that my baby girl had to get shots."
He tried giving her a hug but Hallie was not having it, she screamed at him and pushed him away, which made him cry even more. He is such a sensitive little boy and I must say the 'Worlds Best Big Brother'. He loves Hall's so much and would do anything for her. I know Hallie loves him also but she is just too little to show him as much as he wants her to. I love my two kiddos!
5 comments:
Poor thing! I hate doingg the shots with my kids too! That picture is very cute I agree. Im glad you got her back kin though for those blasted things. I have to take Lily for her 12mth in a month YIKES!! Matt is such a sweet little thing
AW! That is so sad! He is such a great boy.
I must tell you, when he came to see Beck, he was absolutely taken with him! Matt is such a sweet boy. We do love him so!
Matt is a sweetie, he sounds like such a good big brother!
I hate when I have to take Cody...he always gets poked because we have to have blood tests done all the time. The kid screams like he is going to die, and it breaks my heart.
What a sweet boy, and such a great big brother.
Matt should open a tatoo parlor.
Post a Comment