1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged.
Random #1. I have been neglecting the gigantic laundry pile for about...oh...3 weeks?! I hate laundry, I'd rather scrub dirty stinky toilets that little boys pee on than do laundry. Call me crazy I know but I just cannot stand it. When I was living at my aunt Jenny's house she used to make me fold and put the clothes away as a punishment. Anyone want to trade jobs, I'll clean the toilets and you do my laundry...any takers?
Random #2. I have told Matt among others that I am the REAL Cinderella, I am a princess. I am not one of those girls (anymore) who really think she is a princess I just tell Matt that so he will treat me like a princess. He knows that the Princess is a special person and you need to treat them very good. Lately I have been starting to think that instead of being the princess, moms are SUPERHERO'S. We do so much with kids and Husbands, yep I said it, Tom you are my husband and I love you dearly but...sometimes we have to be the superhero's. I love being a mom (superhero) and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father Trusted me of all people to raise such wonderful children. Matt loves superheros and so hopefully I can be a superhero in his eyes.
Random #3. I have had great friends my whole life, unfortunately I haven't always been the best friend back but here in St. George I have the all time best friends. They love me for the flake that I am and even for all of my issues and I have many issues. I can tell them anything even if it is I went and bought a diet coke on Sunday they still love me and there are no judgements. I feel like can be myself and I can tell them anything. I think that now that I am semi grown up I am a better friend. Thank you to all my friends. I hope I can be a good friend back. I love you guys!
Random #3. I have an aunt Suzy who always has the best smelling laundry. I used to love to sleep over at her house and snuggle in her blankets because they were always smell so good, her house even smells like fresh laundry. I love the smell of fresh laundry..even though I hate doing it. I always put A TON of laundry sheets in the dryer there are dryer sheets all over the house when it's laundry day. It is Matt's job to pick them all up and put them in the garbage. Shelli my neighbor and great friend borrowed my maternity clothes and when she pulled them out of the storage tub she said she still smelled the laundry detergent on them...she borrowed the clothes 6 months after I had Hallie, my obsession with laundry sheets is ridiculous! I love it and someday when you come to my house it WILL smell like laundry sheets.
Random #4. I worked at Pizza Factory for almost 8 years and I still crave the food to this day. Speaking of PF I am craving it right now, I really want a salad bar and garlic ranch chicken pizza. PF is that good, I ate it everyday even when I was pregnant and I still could eat it all day everyday!
Random #5. I am a TV junkie! The biggest loser is one of my shows. It probably should make me feel all motivated to eat good and continue going to the gym but it sure doesn't. I have the hardest time sitting there watching it and not eat snacks. I crave ice cream and junk like that while watching it. I don't know what it is about that show, it's the only one that I get the munchies while watching. I am so glad that Jillian and Bob aren't going to read my blog, Jillian would yell at me,she's crazy! The show that makes me feel like being good is Dancing with the stars, I want to look and move like those girls. Julianne Hough is what I want to be when I grow up.
Random #6. When I was little my mom used to sew a lot of our clothes which was so totally embarrassing to me. I want the talent of being able to sew. I really want a sewing machine and lessons. My birthday is coming up (APRIL 29) so any of you who need a present idea, there you go now you have one. Just kidding but seriously I think that sewing is such a great talent and someday I will learn.
Thanks for tagging me Kristi. Now I tag whoever wants to do it, have fun!
1 comment:
Just a few comments
#1- You but Diet Coke on Sunday? I can not be your friend, no, sister anymore! (unless you buy me one too so that I don't have to be the sinner!)
#2-Did you know that there is a Scentsy bar that smells just like Suzy's house.(Thanks for the free plug, scentsy.com/cassidydavis)
33- you can't be Julieann Hough when you grow up, because Iam going to be Julieann Hough when I grow out- I mean up!
Post a Comment