Gma Marianne came a few weeks ago and we had so much fun. We got to have a fun girls weekend, Matt was at his dad's. We shopped a whole lot and ate a ton of yummy food with all of the aunts and cousins. We had so much fun and spent probably too much money, for example, this darling little pink couch that Hallie couldn't pull herself off of. It was love at first sight, we had to buy it. A pretty penny later we had the cutest pink couch that any little girl, or in this case, big girl would love to have as her own (Hallie and I have to share). When we got it home I believe Tom rolled his eyes at how excited the 3 of us were about our newly purchased treasure...boys just don't get it, we already have a couple of couches so why would we need another one he asks? Well hello, this one is pink, very cute, and just Hallie's size...silly boy! I know deep down he secretly likes it, in fact it is set up perfectly next to his big boy chair so that Hallie can sit next to him and watch him play the video games. Gma couldn't get away from Hallie, she was constantly pulled back to the play room to watch movies while Hallie set all of her stuffed animals out on the couch.
She is pretty proud of her new couch, you cannot get her off of it. She is on it so much that I thought that I would try to do a little photo shoot. Well, from the pics below you can see how that turned out...the couch by itself and...Hallie's rear end, as cute as it is I really do not need a picture of it hanging on my wall.
4 comments:
Well that is a very cute little bumb. And of course your couch is adorable too! She must be the most SPOILED little girl ever, but deffinately one of the cutest too so I guess its ok;) Looks like you guys had lots of fun with your mom
Where the heck did you find that couch? That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I want one, how much weight can it hold? Too Cute!
We got it at ROSS. I went with mom so you know you can find anything with her, she is the best ross shopper EVER! It holds quite a bit of weight...it holds me, enough said!
That is adorable! totally one of a kind - don't you just love stuff like that.
Post a Comment