Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bye Bye Coki





Last week our neighbor Tony, who we love asked if we were trying to find a nice family for our little Coki. I said yes not even thinking, Matt sitting right next to me. We hadn't talked to Matt about it yet. Matt burst into tears and has a complete meltdown. He loves Coki and really wanted to keep her, we all love her but as you can see in the pictures above our backyard cannot handle another dog especially a lab. I talked to Matt after he calmed down (just a little until he was no longer in hysterics just crying). I explained that to have a dog you have to feed them, play with, pick up after and take for walks. I told him that if he could do all of that EVERYDAY then we could keep Coki. He agreed and even volunteered to use his money to pay for the food, sweet boy! I made him go out right then to play with, feed, pick up after and take her for a walk. When he was done he decided he no longer wanted to keep Coki. I guess it was just too much work, I knew that would happen, I love being the mom, we know EVERYTHING! Tony came a few days later and took our little Coki to a big ranch in Enterprise to be the best friend to a special need boy. I know she will be the best puppy for him and I also know that she will have the best life living on a huge ranch. We will miss you Coki!

No comments: