
I am desperately trying to build up our families food storage. I have been taught that having food storage is very important, we need to be prepared. I am trying to get prepared and buy all of the essential things in order to feed my family in case of an emergency. My neighbor Matt has told me that all he is buying for his families food storage is Diet Coke, because the way all these Mormon women drink it, he will be able to get anything from them by just offering them a can of Diet Coke. He'd get any of my wheat that's for sure! Anyway, I heard about this store that has great prices so I decide to go and check it out. The store is not just a food storage store but also a paintball, violin, and sword store...random I know but turns out, I love it! The 1st isle that I walk down I look over and find a big row of #10 cans full of LIME JELLO! I started laughing out loud, I don't know why I found this so funny, only in Utah would you find lime jello in huge food storage cans. Don't worry though people in case you don't like lime jello they also had strawberry and raspberry to choose from. Put in your orders now I believe that the Jello food storage items will be going fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment