Last week once again we had to find things to keep us busy so we wouldn't miss Matt so much, so we decided to do yard work...UGH! I do not like yard work especially because I have no idea whatsoever on how to make a yard look good, particularly our yard. It was 80 degrees outside and perfect weather to turn on the sprinklers. Hallie was in heaven with the water and also she helped me plant flowers, hopefully she can make things grow better than I can.
WE LOVE SPRING!
5 comments:
I am SO jealous that you are out planting flowers, and able to play in the water. There is snow on the ground here:( She is so dang cute!
I wish it were that warm here! Any day now...although they are calling for Snow here this weekend!
I miss you tons! I'm going to be in Utah for Easter...wanna play? :)
Her hair has grown soo much. She is adorable in red too.
Yard work what is that? Do I have a yard? I can't tell because of the gosh awful wind that blinds me whenever I step outside.
Sorry, ranting and raving again.
Love you all!
Wow What a sassy beautiful little girl Aubs. SHe is so cute and I love that her hair is long enough for the piggies too. Her swim suit is super cute too.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment