Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bubbles and yard work

she loves the bubbles!
In Hallie's Easter basket she got a bubble machine so first thing on Monday morning we were outside playing in the bubbles while Tom did yard work, it was so much fun for us...not so much for Tom.

We dug up the back yard and moved all of the rocks, good ridden rocks I cannot wait till you are all gone! We are putting grass in the back yard so the kids will have somewhere (other than in the house) to play. Hallie and the neighbor kids had so much fun playing in the dirt and huge rock pile.


I promise that most days I do get her dressed but she looks dang cute being a naked girl.


I cannot get enough of our little cupcake.
I love her so much!










3 comments:

Cyndi said...

It looks like you guys had way too much fun in the dirt. My kids love being nakedd too

Kelli said...

She is such a cutie ALL the time. I just want to pinch those cheeks and hug her. She is probably the custest naked baby I've seen.

Tiffany said...

She's so stinkin' cute!!!! I need to meet her! Please tell me that we will get to see each other sometime this year?!!!