
So a couple weeks ago in preschool Mrs. Shelli had the kids write some words that they already knew other than their own name, something like maybe mom, dad, and/or their siblings name. Matt sat there and sat there while all of the other kids were writing all sorts of words, but not Matt he couldn't think of a single word to write. He explained to Mrs Shelli that he didn't know any other words. He sat there and all of a sudden he thought of the perfect word. He wrote a B then a Y and finished this glorious word up with a U.
BYU
it was his perfect word that he knows how to spell.
What a proud mama he has...he knows how to spell BYU but I think his daddy Chris will be the most proud since it is their special team and all.
What a funny kid we have!
I just want you to all know that he does know how to spell other words...not very many but Matt and BYU are not the only two things he can write. We do work with him as parents and are very confident in his writing skills.
5 comments:
I was really proud of him! Just so you know, no one had a very long list! BYU is a GREAT word! (Don't tell Ben I said that!)
Well at least he has good taste. I loved the pic. of his first soccer game. He looks like he really knows what he is doing. Hallie is so cute. I am glad that you two had a good week together. It must be hard without Matt. But it is also good to have quality one on one time too. So you make the most of it, which is awesome. I miss you guys take care!
time for someone to teach that kido how to spell UTAH! lol kidding.. that is so cute! can i just say that I still love that photo at the top of the blog.. You are so freakin beautiful, like always! Miss you girl! email me your cell # so I can text you now and then..Atjswens@mail.com
He is so darling. How flippin'
cute is that. He is the sweetest little boy and this was fun to hear. What a great thing to write down in his baby book or journal or scrapbook. What a cutie!
Haha! He is so cute! I concur that his Daddy Chris will be most proud...his Uncle Casey is quite pleased! haha those crazy Livingstons! It's too bad that Beck's word will probably be O-U...just don't tell John....
Post a Comment