
Hallie is our darling little girl but don't let her cute looks fool you...she is something else! She is full of personality, personality of a 16 year old girl but she still knows how to keep us wrapped around her little finger. This last weekend we went up to Orem to hang out with my family because it was mothers day, also Joel got to call home from his mission and we needed to go meet our newest nephew Tanner. Although it was such a short trip we had so much fun. The kids always get spoiled at my parents house.

Hallie found these new little treasures at my parents house and she fell in love with them. She would not take them off and also refused to get dressed. I have always known that she has a LOVE for shoes but cowboy boots, seriously?! She is totally going to fit in with my family...I think that I am the only one who does not and never will own cowboy boots, no thanks! She does look very cute in them I must say!

My mom let my sleep in on Sunday (thanks mom!) and when I came downstairs Hallie was sitting in the high chair licking a spatula covered in chocolate brownie dough. She had to all over her face, body and jammies. Lucky girl, I wish I could have licked the spatula...so into the gigantic sink that all the kids love to take baths in. She was in Heaven because gma Marianne pulled out all the tub toys but I think she stayed in the sink for an hour eating and watching tv.
So then on to meet our little Tanner man

I think she loves babies! No worries everyone Tanner is fine and when she was through holding he was still alive. She just doesn't get how to be soft and delicate...does she remind you of anyone...Millie perhaps? She loved Tanner as we all did.

She especially loved to pet him like a dog.

Tanner is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. He was so sweet and perfect. We were there for hours and the little guy never even made a peep even when our delicate flower (Hallie) got a hold of him. We had a great weekend and cannot wait to go back up and visit.
7 comments:
Thanks for the new pics of Tanner I haven't seen him for awhile. Hey if I ever go to your moms can I soak in a bath for an hour and watch t.v. and eat?? Tell her Im expecting the same Princess treatment;) iM GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME
She is so cute! I love her hair cut. I haven't even cut emma's hair yet...I just can't bring myself to do it!
Tanner is adorable! I am so enviouse that you were able to see him. I can't wait until WE do.
Hallie is a lovely lady even if I do say so my self. She has got sass. My she is cute though. I loved the picture of her in cowgirl boots. Priceless. Where was Matty? I miss seeing pictures of him. Give everyone my love!!!!!
I love the cowboys boots!! hahaha
so, your saying that you and I were both in town on mothers day weekend and didnt get to see eachother.. what a drag.. lol your lil girl reminds me of someone...?.. oh I know.. YOU! heheh shes a QT thats for sure.. Hey I need you to email me your info.. address and number... Atjswens@mail.com
Sounds like a great weekend! And those cowboy boots are awesome!
That pict. of Hallee squeezing Tanner is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment