OK so every other weekend we have to drive to Beaver Utah to meet Chris half way to either pick up or drop Matt off. We always meet at the same gas station in which conveniently has about 10 quarter machines with all sorts of nick knacks and silly toys. Matt is very intrigued by these machines and insists on dropping about $3.00 in quarters to get all of these special toys that he simply cannot live with out. I am a sucker and always give in to him when it comes to these quarter machines. I have got fake tattoos, plastic jewelry and mini ninjas coming out of our...you get the point. Matt apparently left one of his little treasures in the car and when Tom dropped Hallie at Jenny's house to be babysat she would not let go of it, it was just as much a treasure to her as it was to Matt. McKenzie and Karlie had been watching Hallie for a few hours and decided to put this little $.25 treasure to good use and hopefully it would be a surprise to me maybe the next day or that night. I went to go pick her up and decided to stay and hang out with everyone for a bit and as Hallie was playing with Maddie her dress flipped up and this is what I saw:
my beautiful princess of a daughter with a Skull and a snake tattoo. WHAT?! I hate both of those things. It was and still is 4 days later such an ugly thing. You would think after all of the fake tattoo's that we have in this house we would know how to get them off easily with out scrubbing your skin off but no so this ugly tattoo will stay on my beautiful daughter till one day (hopefully soon) will wash off.
6 comments:
HAHAHA! I love, first off, that Matt had to have the hideous thing! And is then second, that Hallie loved it just as much! SOOO funny! Try Windex...our hairdresser uses it to get the excess ink off my neck/forehead when she colors my hair. And besides, it cures everything, right?
hahaha!!! Love it! Try rubbing Alcohol
rubbing alcohol works. my kids love those fake tattoos
Baby oil works and doesn'tsemll or dry out the skin.
I'm sorry, but that is classicaly funny!
lol thats awesome!!! I always get bugged to hit up the dollar store, so be thankfull its only 25 cent machines.. that would suck to do that drive all the time.. And good luck getting it off..lol it loooks awesome i think..hehe
Post a Comment