Tuesday, July 7, 2009

YEP, it's true....


I LOVE CAMPING!
It's true, can you believe it?! WE went camping with my family on their annual Monroe mountain camping trip that I NEVER go on because I do not like camping...I am more of a lets go to DISNEYLAND for a vacation type of girl. It was fabulous although we froze our hinney's off (I wish my hinney was actually gone) but it was so much fun.

Hallie and myself hanging out bu the camp fire. Hallie loved camping too. She walked around that mountain like she owned the joint. She was almost perfect while we were up there and the only tantrums that she threw were when someone got on the 4 wheeler and didn't take her for a ride. She was the greatest camper girl ever!

I am telling you she loved the 4 wheelers. She knew that she had to wear the helmet so she when she was on so basically the whole time we were there she was wearing it in hopes of getting another ride.


Dustin (my bro in law...Jemima's husband) brought this little motorcycle and it was the greatest! We all loved it especially Hallie...this is Tom taking Hallie on a ride, sorry my camera was not working so great so it's a bit blurry.

Matt and Millie played so well together. They mostly playing in the trailer but they had fun none the less.

oops...I thought this pic was of Matt and Tom riding the motorcycle but it's Hallie again. Well, Matt loved the motorcycle to.
We had a great time and cannot wait till next year, I just hope that next year we won't be taking the DA** horses... for those of you that were there you know why and what I am talking about! Thank Mom and Dad for putting this great camping adventure together and a special thanks to my dad for the wonderful dutch oven food ( he is famous for his dutch oven cooking)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Colleen should get an RV and go camping together. Sounds like you both don't like it. Looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

how can you not like camping!? We love it! Looks like you had fun though...