Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am thinking it s time to go private so please leave me your email address so that when we do go private you won't be blocked fron seeing our blog

Thanks!

17 comments:

Shelli said...

shellilagh1@yahoo.com

Kelli said...

definitely want to keep checking up on you guys!
kellibell22@yahoo.com

Stacy and Jared said...

jaredstacy2@msn.com

Cyndi said...

cindylou36@hotmail.com

Lacie said...

elbowen@sfcn.org

tikichikadee said...

tiki_chik_23@yahoo.com

Walker Family said...

sydwalker22@yahoo.com
My mom said she ran into you a while ago down in St. George. Small world.

Unknown said...

kristi_pie@hotmail.com

Steven and Andelyn Bohls said...

Dont block me! How would I know what was happening with you guys?!
steveandandee@gmail.com

Ashley said...

hey aubrey! count me in! ashleyhermann711 at yahoo dot com

The Freak Parade said...

cassidy29@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

rachel@ellishome.org

Erin said...

aubrie! oh my gosh i just found your blog. This is Erin Affalter (now brown), I am so excited that I saw this before you went private. my email is chaco_lizard@yahoo.com please send me an invite. I'd love to keep in touch!

Kelli said...

Hey Aubs...sorry about my blog not working for you. It is up again. I had closed it for a while but I put some new things on it and it should work for you now.

Carr Family said...

shellmeister10@yahoo.com

Casey&Mal said...

mallory.livingston@gmail.com

Rachel said...

rachel@ellishome.org