Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tom surprised me with THRILLER tickets last night and it was pure freezing and when I say freezing I mean we had snotcicles it was freezing but so much fun and I loved it! Tom planned it all out, got a babysitter all by himself and almost kept it a secret the whole time...he couldn't handle keeping it a secret any longer so he told me a few days in advance. My favorite part was the Frankenstein and his bride. They were doing ballet and I love ballet. When I was a little girl I used to dream of being a ballerina...my ankles were to big and I had no rhythm, poor me! The show was great and if any of you get the chance to go see it well then go see it for sure just take a ton of blankets, socks coats, long johns under your normal clothes and anything/everything that will keep you warm in the most frosty of weather.


this is us freezing to death but trying to take a pic of ourselves, my fingers were frozen and I couldn't push the button on the camera.

This is my trying to look scared face but I think I was too cold and my face was frozen to normal.

Tom's loving life in between 2 chicks, they may be zombies but 2 chicks none the less and neither is his wife...lucky guy!
We had so much fun. Thanks Tom for the great surprise!



5 comments:

Cyndi said...

Good for you guys!! It looks like it was fun, too bad the weather is SOSOSO FREEZING, just be happy your not up here! it is even colder, lol

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Thriller! Looks like you guys had dun!

Anonymous said...

Had fun...not dun!HAHahahahaha

Tiffany said...

Looks fun! I wish we had things like that around here!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet man. You are a lucky women.