A shoe problem!
So this past week I had a few days off in a row and so I thought that I would go through closets and clean things out. I went in my room and started right in on my closet and 27 pairs of shoes later I was done! I am getting rid of 27 pairs of shoes and I still have a closet heaping full of shoes. When I was all finished I text my mom and told her that I was getting rid of them her response:
Can I go through them before you get rid of them and are you sure that you want to get rid of them, you'll regret it!
this is coming from a woman who had a whole room dedicated to her shoes.
Huh, I wonder where I got the shoe problem from?!
6 comments:
Wait if she already has alot of shoes...Can I go through them first?? You are so funny but seriously...can I have some, lol
I think this is hilarious!!! I miss you so much!
I wish I was your size! I need some new shoes!
And...maybe it's time to break the cycle... I think you are passing the problem that you got from your mother onto your daughter! She is nearly as shoe crazy as you!!!!!!!!!!! (of course, my daughter benefits from it, so it's okay with me!)
lol, I love it, no wonder we have somthing in common.. when we just moved I counted my shoes and I have 84 pairs of shoes..lol 68 of them being High heels..hehehe there is my confesion
Now this is a totally off subject question but...what size shoe? :) that's too funny! Hey I hear we might see you this weekend! Can't wait!...might you be bringing any....SHOES?! :)
I, too, am a shoe whore. My problem? I hate wearing shoes. I like to look at them, see them on other people but I hate wearing shoes. Explain that one.
Post a Comment