Sunday, February 21, 2010


Friday I had to work but before I went to work at 9:15 I had to get the kids up, get them bathed and finish up some homework that we forgot about, take the car pool and get Hallie off to the babysitter. I know it may not seem like a lot to do but for me, who woke up a half and hour late let me just tell you, It was SO much to do! Well in the midst of all of the morning shenanigans Matt was attempting to brush his teeth all by himself...yes he is six and is just barely starting to brush on his own. So he didn't want to brush them and our argument went a little something like this:
ME: Matty brush your teeth
Matty: Mom, Boba Fett doesn't brush his teeth
ME: yes Boba Fett does brush his teeth. I bet Boba Fett's mom makes him brush his teeth.
Matty: he doesn't even have a mom
Me: Matty everyone who comes to Earth, or lives in any world or in any galaxy has a mom and their mom makes them brush their teeth so Boba Fett HAS to brush his teeth and yes his mom makes him. So just GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!
Do you think he is obsessed much?!
Oh ya and I found out that Boba Fett really doesn't have a mom, HE is a CLONE so no mom that makes him brush his teeth! Doesn't it suck when your kids are actually right?!

3 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

lol, I love it.. I know how you feel.. those lil suckers outsmart us and it just pisses you off more dosn't it..lol he's such a QT though.

Ashley said...

Well if any kid is right it's Matty! He's one smart cookie!!! :)

Tiffany said...

How funny! I totally can't wait for our vacation...come on let it be April already!!!