Hallie was accepted to the Washington County Pre-school. She actually started on September 13th. When we found out she was accepted we were so happy. WE immediately went out and bought her the cutest back pack equipped with princess' on it and a tutu across the front. IT was perfect for her and she loves it. She wanted to ride the bus…but…I was chicken. I just couldn't let my 3year old baby get on a bus for a couple reasons:
- Uh, she's 3 and on the bus alone, all alone without me or someone I trust with everything I have, she's my baby geeze!
- What if she didn't get there safely? ( I mean seriously can't I just get over my OCD. I still
get nervous letting Matt ride in the carpool,) I just need to know they got there safely, that's all. - I want to be the one that drops her off and also picks her up. I am her mom and did I mention she's my 3 yr old baby?!
Just say it you all think I am crazy and after all with the family I came from yes, I am a little crazy!!
She LOVES her class, loves her teachers and is so mad at me her loving but ridiculously paranoid mother
for not letting her ride the bus. She loves it so much she even lets me do her hair (for those of you that aren't around Hallie very much she HATES to have her hair touched)
I ask her everyday what she has learned at school and she just tells me she ate cheetos, popcorn and sings songs.
She is getting so big and so smart. We have worked really hard on her ABC's, shapes, and colors. She knows them all…well the ABC song and most of the shapes. We are very proud of her and are so excited she is a big girl in pre-school.
GOOD LUCK HALLIE we know you'll do great!
1 comment:
um, you are totally NOT crazy for not letting Hallie ride the bus!I just about had a panic attack letting Cassi ride the bus to school!!!
Post a Comment