Saturday, September 10, 2011

Matt lost his 4th tooth on 8/19/2011.

It had been hanging there for weeks and he refused to let anyone pull it in fear that it would bleed. He finally pulled it out thank goodness because if I had look at it just hanging there or watch Matt wiggle it back and forth with his tongue one more time I was going to have to be committed to the nut house, it was driving me CRAZY! I told him over and over that it wouldn't bleed, hey don't judge me, I would have told him just about anything to get him to pull it out and it turns out I am not a liar because it didn't bleed at all, thank goodness. He was happy to have it out and even happier to know that the tooth fairy would be coming and leaving a little bit of money that...in fact he wanted to leave the tooth fairy cookies, the funny kid, wrong occasion but nice thought.

No comments: